A few things have changed since COVID-19. Please take the time to read our new check in procedures.
· All class passes can be purchased online ahead of time.
· All classes are to be booked online.
· We will not be allowing drop-ins for class, so you must book online prior to the class.
· Any class with no one booked 90 minutes prior to the class start time will be automatically cancelled.
UPON ENTERING THE STUDIO
· The studio doors will be open 5 minutes before the class start and locked 5 minutes after class begins.
· Masks are required to be worn upon entering the studio.
· Upon entering the studio, please use the sanitation station to sanitize your hands.
· Place all belongings in one of the orange cubbies just inside the door.
· Go directly to the reformer number you booked. All reformers will be labeled accordingly.
· We are asking all clients to bring their own water bottle, reusable cups will no longer be available.
· We require that participants wear Pilates socks on equipment and to bring a towel or mat to place over their Pilates mat.
· Pilates socks are on sale for $5 a pair.
· Masks will be worn by instructors while teaching class.
DURING THE CLASS
· Bathrooms are available for clients to use. We have provided soap, sanitizer and towels for washing and drying hands.
· Instructors will refrain from “touch” queuing and will maintaining distance from clients wherever possible.
AFTER THE CLASS ENDS
· When the class is finished, the instructors will be responsible for sanitizing the equipment.
· Please refrain from chatting inside the studio after class is finished.
· We suggest clients use our sanitation station on the way out for added protection.
Thank you for inquiry with us. We will get back to you shortly.